Alan Jackson
May 20, 2024, 05:54:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nashville Skyline- About Country Women  (Read 6030 times)
HariAJFan

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2011, 05:27:57 pm »

This is a great article. I agree with almost everything he says & he's got the young country male artists well pegged too. Read if you have time:

http://www.cmt.com/news/nashville-skyline/1668497/nashville-skyline-if-miranda-lambert-can-make-it-why-cant-you.jhtml

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 02:37:29 pm »

Thanks for sharing Harriet. I agree too. I watch "Pistols Annies" video "Hell On heels" for the first and ...  whow...what a Band!! I was wondering if there was a look a like of Miranda Lambert. But when i visited the website i found out that it is Miranda. lol.
Whatever, i love this Band so much that i ordered the album right now !

Thanks Harriet

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 07:35:21 pm »

Harriet, thank you for the link. A good article that is oh so true. HUGS nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 10:35:23 pm »

I have seen Marinda Lambert and she's a good Singer in concert.Also Dolly is really doing some great Songs these days.
She wrote one of my favorite Love Songs, "I Will Always Love You."

Tammy Wynette was one of my favorite Singers. I still have her tapes. She was special and gone too soon. Love George
Jones too! Those were the days!

I like Patty Loveless also and have seen her perform.also many, many others.

Alan's Music will always be played. He is a True Country Singer/writer of Songs. His Music will hold up through many
generations. I never tire of his Concerts, never will. His Fans adore him. He gets better & his Voice is deeper, He is super nice! I hear 50 is the new 30!

Jerrie-MS

« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 10:38:58 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 02:51:38 pm »

Jeri, I really love Loretta Lynn & Patty Loveless. Those Kentucky Mountain girls are something else. They have a hard life. In Loretta's autobiography I read thar female country singers could not even have thier own bands & were at the mercy of the House Band. She changed that by insisting she have her own band & getting it.

I've met Patty at an autograph signing & she was so nice & I've seen Loretta on the Opry where she did several of her hit songs. I was on the 2nd row. Nice!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: