Alan Jackson
May 17, 2024, 11:24:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan Performs at Country Music Hall of Fame  (Read 5452 times)
katluvsaj

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2011, 04:30:21 pm »

Expanding the Hall of Fame to make room for Alan's induction soon!!

http://blog.gactv.com/blog/2011/07/28/alan-jackson-helps-kick-off-hall-of-fame-expansion-campaign/

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 06:41:21 pm »

Thanks Kathy. I was thinking the same thing. One of these days................it'll happen !

Looking forward to October 4th----

"'The ceremony concluded with a performance from superstar Alan Jackson. Alan sang “You’ve Been Lonesome, Too,” a song partially written by Hank Williams and completed by Alan, which is featured on the forthcoming CD The Lost Notebooks of Hank Williams (October 4, Egyptian Records/CMF Records/Columbia Records); he also performed “Chattahoochee.”"
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 06:51:06 pm »

http://www.cmt.com/news/country-music/1668116/country-music-hall-of-fame-and-museum-announces-75-million-fund-drive.jhtml
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 07:25:06 pm »

I like the idea of them building a bigger Hall of Fame but we don't want them to wait till they finish this before the add Alan to the Hall of FAme.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 07:28:25 pm »

I agree with everyone.    It is WAY PAST time for Alan to be inducted into the Hall of Fame.   
Nice article.  Thanks Kathy.

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 09:49:47 pm »

It's time for Alan to go into the Hall of Fame. I am looking forward to that. Hope it will be soon.

BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 10:39:55 pm »

I agree ,Hope we all can go .
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 01:17:11 pm »

It's time for Alan to go into the Hall of Fame. I am looking forward to that. Hope it will be soon.

Harriet,
Isn't this done by the nomination from another member and the board.I think Alan is long overdue for one. He has done so much there at the Opry and the Singers he has introduced and gone on to be hits..The Beautiful Songs he has written
I could go on & on..I hope he gets his soon! I would definitely go for that one, if the public can go.
Jerrie
Thanks for the articles.. I would have loved to hear Alan sing That song of Hank Wiliiams, he finished. He has done songs about Hank Williams, I just watched the Video the other night and my husband enjoyed it.."Midnight In Montgomery."
When I Showed my husband the Video of "Monday Morning Church", he loved that one and said he wondered why this one never got the credit it should have. It's a really great Song..so many of Alan's never played here, I can't understand it. I want to see Alan Jackson in the Hall of Fame soon!  Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: