Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 06:02:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Missed Watching The "Music Builds: The CMT Relief Concert"?  (Read 3350 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2011, 12:37:17 pm »

For those of you who missed last night's tornanado disaster relief concert on CMT or just simply would want to watch it again, here are 2 ways to do it. . .along with watching it from here at the AJFC website:

CNN's HLN tv station (Headline News) will be re-airing the show along with a special post show special on Sunday, May 15, at 9PM ET with the post show following at 10:30PM ET.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/05/12/cmt.concert/index.html?iref=allsearch

Countryweekly.com also posted on their website a recorded video of the the whole show.

http://www.countryweekly.com/videos/watch-cmt-disaster-relief-concert

Last but not the least, if you have not made a donation for this cause, PLEASE do so. Thank you.

BHR

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 04:31:34 pm »

BHR,
I'm almost positive that they will re-air on CMT where we saw it last night.. maybe this weekend. Look it up..On CMT..
Thanks for the info! Take care, Jeri

EDITED (BHR You were right) CNN's Headline News will rebroadcast on Sunday, May 15 at 9p ET ( On My Cable it HLN)TODAY! Thanks BHR!

It's sad in a way, but for a great cause..The Music from all of the Singers was Great, especially Alan's Song..
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 01:29:57 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 09:46:41 pm »

Thanks, BHR. Good information.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: