Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 12:29:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Australia Meet And Greet  (Read 33743 times)
a_g_stevens

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2011, 08:20:37 am »

Well done! I keep checking my emails about 5 times a day to see if I have won anything!! : )
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2011, 01:58:34 pm »

Congrats and good luck...enjoy the show. It will be awesome no matter where you sit!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2011, 03:05:38 pm »

How wonderful!!!
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2011, 07:37:30 pm »

I agree, How Wonderful.   All of you are in for a wonderful GOOD TIME, you won't ever been the same again. lol

"Gone Country"  From KY
ScootinSar

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2011, 07:58:30 pm »

Oh gosh darn it! I'm going on Saturday the 12th in Brisbane, I've entered for the meet and greet as well as the front row seat giveaway, BUT! I have entered my work email address as my contact. So I've rushed into work this morning to check my inbox after reading these posts last night (I was almost going to drive in at 10pm in my pj's lol) and still nothing  Sad
Guess I'll have to come back tomorrow as well! Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight without worrying about it! lol
Fingers and toes are CROSSED!
So excited to read all the happy reviews! Makes me even more excited!  Cheesy
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2011, 11:43:35 am »

WOOOHOOO!!! Just received an email sayng I won front row tickets to the Brisbane 10th show!!! cant wait, was so so excited before but even more so now!!!!

Hoffee

Congrats , you will be able to see Alan really well. You can easily get something signed too. So happy for You!
I can feel your excitement, be sure to let us know all about your experience.. You might send in a review too, if you like with your photo, and Cindy might pick it for the Newsletter. You can look up the Email address where to send on your newsletter. Congrats again, so glad to see Alan is also enjoying himself, your people sound so generous and Nice from Alan's comments.. Congrats again! Jeri_MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
jotolhopf

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2011, 03:43:30 pm »

It's a wonder you all didn't hear me when I won a m&g to the Brisbane 10th show, my whole building at work did.  I'm a Kiwi from a little town of 16,000 people, whoever dreamed that a little person would win such a huge thing!!!  Hope he sings "Where were you when the world stopped turning" and can dedicate it for all the Christchurch quake victims.
Hoffee

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2011, 09:56:28 pm »

That's wonderful, I am so happy for you that you won a m&g. especially because you are coming such a long way. Smiley Thursday night is going to be wonderful, cant wait!!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2011, 12:38:20 am »

We are waiting to hear from some of the ones that got a M & G...
Just want to know how it went with you....Did you get you picture taken with him....

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2011, 12:49:53 am »

I received the email on Saturday, saying I was  a winner of 2 front row tickets to the Melbourne concert, with instructions on how to collect and saying if I have any photos of Alan to email for the newsletter.  Only 4 more sleeps!
Congrats Taniasa!
You can also send them in with a  review and they might put it in the newsletter,telling all about the Melbourne concert..
So happy for you, Enjoy! You could take a friend or relative with you and use the other seats.. I had thought you gotten  a Meet and Greet, in that case ( you still need your tickets naturally..) I misread your post..sorry.. I only got the one Email from Cindy, but you could print it and take it with you , in case you need it.

Here is a link to the Nashville Country Club about Alan being in Australia! Sounds Great! Also an Interview below that.
I hope you can hear it. If not , copy & paste in your browser..

http://nashvillecountryclub.com/News.php?id=1747

Jeri_MS
PS- Please let us hear about your Meet and Greets ok, soon! I can't wait to hear How you Fans there liked Alan.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 08:22:19 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2011, 08:43:28 pm »

oh and what did your email say? How many is it for ........ do tell!!!
The way it is here, the one whose name the fan Club Membership is in, is the only one to see Alan. Unless you won it from a contest etc.. that might be different..or Radio  give a way.. I'm sure it's was only for one, in my case..
So happy for you! You will be Happy to speak to Alan all by yourself. we could not take anything in with us to meet Alan, like Purses and coats. I left mine with the Guard.. Be sure to keep your Photo that Alan has signed for you, because here,
All your Infomation to get your photo will be printed on that photo he signed.. You take the website that is one this Photo and Look it up on your computer.. when you get home..Always get it in the BEST available content & size.. Mine was a Big Photo, but you can always re-size it later on your computer, But Save your main Photo, Always. It will be online someday
Under Meet and Greet winners and also Ours was in the Newsletter. Front Row seats might be two and you can stand right by the stage perhaps. each Venue is different, so it's according to security.. Have a Really "GOOD TIME"  Jeri_MS---FLorida

ScootinSar

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2011, 11:22:30 pm »

Sooo... has anyone heard about a Meet & Greet or front row tickets for Brisbane, Saturday 12th?
JnAmck

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2011, 04:11:10 am »

Smiley won Front row tickets for saturday in brissie!!! seen AJ @ Rocks the Hunter, so awesome cant for round 2!! Did anyone get a reply to the conformation email??
ScootinSar

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2011, 04:17:01 am »

Really??? When did you find out about Brisbane??? 
JnAmck

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2011, 04:53:23 am »

the email was sent on the 4th.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: