Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 07:48:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Me Navigate  (Read 27512 times)
ALNJKSN

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2009, 03:10:50 pm »

Testing !!! Testing !!! I think I have my aviator figured out!!!  Thanks to Terry's help !!!  Now, I will try to get the letter color changed !!! Just glad I got this piture of me handing Alan a rose!!!
 Smiley
THANKS Terry !!! 

Yee Haw !!!
Carla Poggmiller
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2009, 04:55:02 pm »

Just a quick one here. I found out something that may have been the problem with using the font and font size in this forum. Reading from the HELP section, it said that user of this forum needs to have a font program software installed on the computer. . . .which I'm guessing is how the font menu button will work the way it supposed to. I have a greeting card/graphic project program software installed on my computer that also includes fonts program with it but obviously is not enough to make the font menu button to work the way it should or there's something I'm missing. At any rate, I'll buy me a font program software today or tomorrow. . . .it shouldn't cost too much. . . .and install it on my computer. I will let you all know if it works.

Gotta run. . . . .

BHR

AlanEJacksonFan

OMGMA

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2009, 06:30:51 pm »

THIS IS A TEST     
Just what I thought   I like the handwriting!!
Looks neat!!

THIS is a FONT TEST!!!

test... This is a test!!!

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2009, 08:03:37 pm »

I can't get my aviator picture to be saved to my profile !!!  I get the URL on the line and then it tells me the attachment upload directory is not writeable !!  I am getting the picture from my pictures !!! I NEED HELP !!!

Yee Haw !!!
Carla Poggemiller
Carla,
Congrats your Aviator is working!!! I can't get mine to work and I've posted phtos on the other site for years..Mine said it wasn't writeable too. it is so frustrating,
Jeri  BTW love your photo!

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2009, 08:00:41 pm »

I'm experiencing the same problems you all are having.  Drives me crazy that I can' seem to get this figured out.  It worked for me on the previous website.

I'm open for suggestions?

Thanks, Gladys
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2009, 08:19:41 am »

I'm just checking out if my signature is okay!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

ajsgirl

I Lv AJ

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2009, 10:09:02 pm »

I'm also testing the avator link too. I'm sure it will be easier after a while-but when. Anyway I tried doing what everyone says so we shall see.

Ann
ajsgirl

I Lv AJ

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2009, 10:11:39 pm »

Ok, so font and avator still need work. Sad

Ann
ajsgirl

I Lv AJ

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2009, 09:01:29 pm »

I got lucky after 20 tries and got my avator! Yay.

Ann
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2009, 08:54:00 am »

I finally got my avatar and signature to work.  I needed my husband to help me.  He is more computer literate than I am.  For all who are not as computer literate, I will try to explain it to you how you can get the pictures from the Photobucket.

When you are in the Photobucket website under Alan Jackson, hover over the picture that you would like as the avatar.  Click on "more".  Then on the top, there are three headers.  Go to "Get Link Code".  Go to the Direct Link section and highlight what is in the box and copy that to your Profile under "I have my own pic" and paste there.

For the signature, go to the exact same screen as the Direct Link.  Go to IMG for Bulletins Boards and Forams and highlight the info in the box, copy and then paste it in your signiture area in your profile.  I hope this helps for anyone who is still having difficulty.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2009, 09:17:24 pm »

AnitaMartina -  Greatly appreciate your helpful instructions ... I'll keep working on improving my profile.

suem

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2009, 10:46:53 pm »

Like your poster Gladys.
I enjoy experimenting with my signature!

AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2009, 05:21:12 am »

AnitaMartina -  Greatly appreciate your helpful instructions ... I'll keep working on improving my profile.

Gladys or anyone.  How do you get your picture on their with all those flashing hearts?  I can't figure that out.  Anita

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

suem

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2009, 06:45:44 pm »

AnitaMartina -  Greatly appreciate your helpful instructions ... I'll keep working on improving my profile.

Gladys or anyone.  How do you get your picture on their with all those flashing hearts?  I can't figure that out.  Anita

AnitaMartina,
Go to photobucket.  Click on your picture, one that has not been touched.  In the upper left hand corner click on edit....and any option under edit will bring you to the edit page with options.
Basic - is for cropping or resizing your picture.  I have resized my pictures so they are not so big.  

Decorate - is where you can apply stickers or glitter text and add a border or borders.
If you want a border do this before animation.

Animations- Click on stars, animated lovies or animated stickers.  Choose one and then hit apply.  Then you can move it to where you want the image to be on your picture.  By putting your cursor on the gray dot you can make the image smaller until, it's the size you want.  If it's not what you like, simply select undo.  And try another animation image and then apply and resize.  You can add as many animations as you like.  When you are completed, click on save a copy.  

Email me if you are still having problems.

Enjoy experimenting.  You can do layers and all kinds of fun things.  I just went over the easy items to use.  Have fun!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 06:48:10 pm by suem » Logged

suem

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2009, 08:08:13 pm »

Great Anita.....looks so nice.  Love seeing all these wonderful pictures of da man!

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: