Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 01:18:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan Coming To Sudbury Ontario Febuary 1st !!!  (Read 24968 times)
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2011, 04:52:23 pm »

Wishing all of you who have tickets for the Sudbury show tomorrow evening to have a great time. Hopefully the weather will be okay for him to come down to the Oshawa area the next day.  We are suppose to get up to 30cm of snow.

CarreyOkee, I have my name in for the front row seats and M&G for the Oshawa show.  I haven't heard anything yet.  I think we would know by now if we would of won.  At least, I ordered tickets on my own, just in case I didn't win.  Looking so forward to this. Enjoy.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2011, 05:01:01 pm »

Enjoy everyone, and safe travels.  Leslie
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2011, 07:30:22 am »

I just was on here for a bit and wondered how the show was in Sudbury last night.  But I see no one has posted yet. We want to hear all about it.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2011, 10:12:43 am »

Yes please let us know how the concert went. I was really worried about everyone, including Alan's travel to the venue.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
January

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2011, 10:29:09 am »

I posted a review from the paper up there

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
CarreyOkee

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2011, 12:30:28 pm »

The Show Was Great Last Night !! Was A Little Worried When I Went To Pick Up My Tickets If It Would Be A Go !! Not Because Of The Weather We Didn't Have Any Storms like They Did South Of Us But Because Someone Must Have Done Something They Should Not Have While Setting Up For The Concert & The Areana Was With Out Power !! Only Those Who Had Fanclub Tickets Were Able To Get Their Tickets. He Put On A Great Show & Had The Whole Areana Involved & Singing Along !! The Only Thing I Was Dissapointed About was Not Getting Meet & Greet & After Thinking I Was In Front Of The Stage In Row B 5&6 Was In The Middle Of The Areana Row B. Alot Of People Were Thinking They Had Front Row Tickets & Were Not Where They Thought They Were. A Girl I Work With Was Ordering The Same Time As Me & We Thought We Were Sitting By Each Other. She Was Up By The Stage I Was Not. Don't Know If It Is The Areana Or The Fan Club Who Desides Which Section You Sit In But It Would Be Nice To Know Ahead Of Time !! Maybe If There Is A Next Time He will Do 2 Shows Since He Sold Out In 30 Minutes. Hope I Get To See Another Concert But Only Time Will Tell.
Terry
wwarmstr

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2011, 07:51:59 pm »

Yes the concert was amazing.  I had a great time...... The crowd really seemed to enjoy him.....  I was quite happy with my seats Flr 2 Row J (10), some of my friends had 2nd row and others who thought they had 5th row were actually in the back part of the Floor (Flr 5), they too wish they knew before yesterday......
He really is entertaining and I could not sit for long because the music just made you want to move. Truly enjoyed the whole evening.  I too wish to know if there even was a meet n greet last night because I don't know one person who heard of one.
Everyone in Oshawa,  you are up for a treat tonight.  I heard the weather wasn't as bad as they had called for so that will hopefully work out for those who have to travel to the concert. Enjoy!!!!!
Alan you are welcome back to Sudbury anytime.........  we truly loved the show, just wish I caught a pic, he did try to throw a few our way but managed to only hit the 8th row..  I was being to polite to go up further to get one but that is okay.  I have a few pictures and some great memories. Thanks
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2011, 10:25:33 am »

Carreyokee,Wwarmstr thanks for your review ..Glad he made it in all the bad weather you were having
and then having a good concert to enjoy was really a good treat....It is so good to see him in concert
and glad you all had a good time...

Alan when is Florida on you tour list.dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: