Alan Jackson
September 28, 2024, 06:40:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Presale ticket times  (Read 5265 times)
HarleyJames

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2013, 05:59:39 am »

Hey guys. New member, from Australia. The presale tickets that go on sale 'local time', which local time is that?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 06:01:27 am by HarleyJames » Logged
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 12:56:47 pm »

Local time would be the time that's local to the region where the show's being held.   I'm sure he'll have a different ticket agency in Australia than the one used in the States.

I got a bug in my Margarita.....
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 02:56:18 pm »

Bostonhonkytonk, that is not necessarily true. Previously, the Nashville, TN local time (CST/CDST) was being used. There's a lot of us here who are still confused by that. Last time I used the CST/CDST local time and I still did not get good seats, so, I don't know exactly what LOCAL TIME refers to.

HarleyJames, please refer to my response post on the "VIP PACKAGES FOR AUSTRALIA" thread for pre-sale schedule.

BHR
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 03:02:35 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

HarleyJames

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 04:23:17 pm »

Thanks
Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 10:54:02 am »

Not sure about that then.   

All I know is that for all of the AJ shows I've attended, Lowell, Springfield and Nashville, all times were the local times where the shows were to take place.  When I buy tix. for other artists, that seems to be the case as well. 

I got a bug in my Margarita.....
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 11:14:46 pm »

Yes its local time in what area or state the show is in,  for the ticket sales.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2013, 10:42:20 am »

Yes its local time in what area or state the show is in,  for the ticket sales.

Dee. with no disrespect, I was just being cautious in my response to Bostonhonkytonk so as not to mislead anyone here, especially those who are ordering their tickets from the fan club for the first time, since previously pre-sales from the fan club were scheduled for Nashville time (CST/CDST) up until it was changed to LOCAL time recently. In my opinion only, it's better that they learn from their own individual experiences to know the right time to order than for them to follow what they believed to be true, based on information they've read here at the forum, only to regret it later and  be disappointed. Unless the statement you posted is based on an official information given you by Cindy in response to an inquiry on the subject you may have sought from her and not based solely on your own experience, what may have worked for you may not necessarily work for everyone else too. We all have to be very careful with the way we give out informations such as this one so as not to end up be misinforming others.

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: