Alan Jackson
July 01, 2024, 11:18:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CW Collector's Edition 2012 Yearbook  (Read 5684 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2012, 05:33:45 pm »

http://www.countryweekly.com/newsstand/2012yearbook

I don't know if any of you here have heard about this or seen/bought it at/from any store. Alan is among the artists featured on the cover. This maybe is a great issue of CW to have and I don't know that their subscribers will get this special issue in the mail too. I have checked our Walmart here and couple of other stores and I did not find it in either of those places. My son will take me tomorrow to Barnes and Nobles bookstore and I'll check if they have it there. If any of you finds it at any particular store in your area, please let the rest of us here know which store you found it. Thanks.

BHR

LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 11:31:52 am »

BHR - on the website it states will go on sale March 19th - on newsstands only.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 02:37:38 pm »

BHR - on the website it states will go on sale March 19th - on newsstands only.

Louann, thanks for pointing that out to me. However, when this was first posted at the CW website it just stated that it's available at newstand March 2012. There are some people who posted  their responses there saying that they too couldn't find it either at the Walmart store in their areas or other stores/places they looked for it from. Wish CW already posted the exact date then those that have been looking for it, me included, would not have wasted their time/gas doing so. Anyway, thanks, again for making me aware of this. My appreciation.

BHR

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 09:26:47 pm »

I read that it will go on sale March 9 & only on newstands. Looked at Kroger today but did not see it.

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 10:07:47 pm »

I will check my Publix tomorrow///

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Deno42

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 07:10:10 pm »

I was at Wal-Mart tonight and they had the 2012 Yearbook on their rack. It was $10.00 and looked good.. Dean
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 06:21:07 pm »

I was at Wal-Mart tonight and they had the 2012 Yearbook on their rack. It was $10.00 and looked good.. Dean

Thanks for posting this info. Just been to Walmart in our area and it's still not available there. However, I found it at Publix Supermarket. Guess some stores already have it and some still doesn't. Just have to look around for it. I'll say it's a keeper.

BHR

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 12:10:22 am »

was in our walmart today,  the magazine was in the front magazine stand in the  magazine rack at the end of each register.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: