Alan Jackson
September 28, 2024, 06:40:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CMT Top 20-4/6  (Read 3988 times)
HariAJFan

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2012, 09:31:46 pm »

Tune in to CMT Top 20 this weekend to see Alan's video.
From CMT TV Schedule;

Tune in to the next Top 20 Countdown for an Easter weekend treat. Watch as host Evan Farmer counts down country's most popular videos and enjoy two bonus videos. Watch Sarah Darling's remake of the Beatles' "Blackbird," along with talented newcomer Hunter Hayes' latest release, "Wanted."

Also on the show, get a double dose of Luke Bryan with "I Don't Want This Night to End" and the sequel, "Drunk on You." Plus find out the inspiration behind Josh Turner's brand new album title, Punching Bag. And find out how your creativity could score you Rascal Flatts concert tickets and a meet-and- greet with the guys.

Check out videos from Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood and Alan Jackson on Top 20 Countdown. See photos from the set and more. 

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 01:14:26 pm »

SYDHTLMA is up 2 to #15 on CMT Top 20 today:

15 "So You Don't Have to Love Me Anymore"  Alan Jackson   

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 11:46:29 am »

They did mention before they played Alan's video that he won The ACM Jim Reeves International Award.

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 09:04:09 am »

Love it that it's moving up & also that he won the ACM. My mom listened to Jim Reeves when I was a kid. She loved country music & so do I.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: