Alan Jackson
September 28, 2024, 02:24:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan and Denise photos at the CMA'S  (Read 6048 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2010, 07:38:21 am »

http://www.americansuperstarmag.com/pics/alan-jackson-and-wife-denise-jackson-pictures-cma-awards-2010-red-carpet-fashion-photos-and-pic
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 02:09:12 pm »

Thanks, Beth. They look great.

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 03:35:06 pm »

Beth,
I knew they filmed them backstage or an area where they were doing others. I was angry because they did NOT interview them or show them on TV, Perhaps Alan was busy or something but I watched the whole red carpet and show and No Alan much..Even the audience was only short shots, I was so angry as they spotlighted some.

All that was shown on the red carpet on TV was Tall Alan walking above the crowd and only for a while.
So dosappointed.. maybe they wanted it this way..

Thanks for posting this, they looked Wonderful! I saw these photos and wondered why thy were not on TV..
So many Singers were left out. Toby, Tim Mcgraw, except for his movie and a short song..Rascal Flatts got nothing..
so many great Singer and I did not agree with Reba's comment.. Sorry I'm just still disappointed..I was so anxious to see it and Alan's part where he walkedout and sang with The Zac Brown Band was the best part to me..The Loretta salute would have been much better with Miranda & Alan..she knows Alan most likely..

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 11:10:10 am »

Jeri,
I agree with you..so disappointing. I saw an interview with Loretta a couple of weeks ago...talking about this album. She hand picked Alan and said he is her favorite male country singer. She's just like us...yeehaw!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
suem

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 11:28:30 pm »

Nice picture.   We were all disappointed not getting to hear from and see Alan on the red, black carpet.  It was a black night for us!

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 05:12:20 pm »

Thanks Beth. Great picture.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: