Alan Jackson
September 27, 2024, 05:44:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan in Ste-Tite, Quebec WOW!!  (Read 5140 times)
shirleywafer

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2010, 11:20:20 am »

In 12 nighties and we will be seeing Alan in Ste-Tite, Quebec, I think its his first time here in Quebec ?
  Its only going to be a 6 hours ride for us instead of about 12 usually hihihihi
Too bad there aren't any Meet & Greets or Perferred seating, but what the heck, were going to be there  YOUPEE!!
Any other fans club in  Quebec !

Thanks
Shirley
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 01:41:13 pm »

Welcome to the Forum.
I don't know if there's a fan club in Quebec.  If there isn't, it's probably because people
think that it's all in French.  Hope the show was as spectacular as those I've seen.
I'm in the Detroit area now but my family were all born in Montreal.  The last show I attended
was at Caesar's in Windsor.  There were a few people who couldn't go from Detroit because
they didn't have passports or passport cards yet.  Too bad.  It was a great concert.
I went to the one in CT while visiting my daughter. It was the most spectacular that I
have seen (heard).  What a great show with Alan and the Strayhorns.  It's just like
family.
Alanfan
shirleywafer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 04:11:50 pm »

Thanks !
May be I'm the only one in Quebec in his fanclub ?
This is going to be the 4th time I see him, when to Ottawa, Vermont and Moncton.
The shows were all Great!!
Can't wait to go !
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 04:45:31 pm »

In 12 nighties and we will be seeing Alan in Ste-Tite, Quebec, I think its his first time here in Quebec ?
  Its only going to be a 6 hours ride for us instead of about 12 usually hihihihi
Too bad there aren't any Meet & Greets or Perferred seating, but what the heck, were going to be there  YOUPEE!!
Any other fans club in  Quebec !
Thanks
Shirley

Shirley, Congrats and welcome to the Forum!
we all enjoy seeing Alan from  all over.. we drove 12 hours to MS from FL to see Alan and I would do it again
in a NY minute! He is super nice..we didn't get to see Alan this Tour yet, my husband was in the hospital, 

I'm so glad for you to go..I miss Alan and The StayHorns the minute we leave the Concert..I hope to see Alan
hopefully in Nashville or somewhere this Tour, if at all possible..
Enjoy it!
Jerrie-

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
AJfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 09:02:40 am »

Thanks !
May be I'm the only one in Quebec in his fanclub ?
This is going to be the 4th time I see him, when to Ottawa, Vermont and Moncton.
The shows were all Great!!
Can't wait to go !

Have FUN tonight and be sure and come back and give us a review of the concert.
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2010, 02:03:25 am »

Hi there Shirley, I am from Ontario and have seen him seven times so I know what you are going through also.  The people on this site are the BEST.  The nicest people you will ever meet.  Actually many are angels LOL  Hope you have a blast.  Don't forget to come back and tell us EVERYTHING so we can relive it with you! 

Gwen aka ajthecatsmom
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: