Alan Jackson
October 05, 2024, 12:26:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: December Prayers  (Read 5140 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2012, 04:14:46 pm »

Right off, I would like to bring to everyone's attention the shooting rampage that has just occured at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut. I'm sure most of you are or have already been waching on tv or listening to your radios the news feeds on this tragic and horrific incident. Here are just some updated accounts from various news sources:

-The death toll is 27, including the shooter himself, and 20 of those are children.
-The shooter has been identified as 24 year old Ryan Lanza.
-One of Lanza's younger brother has been taken in custody and is being questioned and suspected as a possible
  second gunman.
-Another younger brother was found dead in Hoboken, NJ (their home?!?)
-Lanza's mother was a teacher in Sandy Hook Elementary and is one of the fatality.
-Lanza's girlfriend and another friend is missing in New Jersey

I have just watched Pres. Obama's tearful message on tv and couldn't help but get a bit choked up too. This is just so sad.

Here are the links for my sources of these bits of updates:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/us/connecticut-school-shooting/index.html
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/14/shooting-reported-at-connecticut-elementary-school/?hpt=hp_t1
http://www.tennessean.com/viewart/20121214/NEWS08/312140111/Official-27-dead-Connecticut-school-shooting-18-children

PLEASE keep all your thoughts and prayers for all the victims of, their families and friends and all involved in this heart breaking tragedy.

(UPDATE: Shooter misidentified. his name is Adam, not Ryan, Lanza: )

Prayers are also much needed right now for all the victims of the recent cyclone that hit an island in my country, the Philippines, very recently. There were hundreds, if not thousands, of fatalities and many homes lost. One of my nieces, her family and her in-laws lives in the section of the island where the cyclone hit. We have just finally heard from her and they're all well. Their area has the least damage of all the areas there affected. They had strong wind that blew lots of debris on everyone's yard in their neighborhood and lost power for 3 days. She said they have started the clean up already.

Lastly, continued prayers for Harriet, Mazie, Anita, Elaine & her son, Jeri & her husband and everyone else here needing of prayers.

HUGS To All,
BHR
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 04:42:38 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 02:29:21 am »

Praying for the victims of thst seneless act of violence & also for the people who were hurt by the typhoon in the Phillipenes.

vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 05:44:58 am »

Sending thoughts and prayers to the victims,family,and friends of those involved..It truly is a sad day in this world..

RAY
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 04:02:36 am »

My prayers go out to the victims and those they left behind..
such a sad tragedy...

Also to the victims in the Phillippens, BHR I hope your niece and her family are just doing fine..
Hugs...

AJ IS THE BEST
susi67

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 06:02:31 am »

Sending prayers to all the victimes, their families and friends and all involved in this so sad tragedy.
Also for the victimes in the Phillippens.

Please pray also for my friend and neighbor, who has lost after four years the battle against cancer.
She had a unoperable brain tumor. She died on Friday. She leaves a husband and three little children.

Susanne

.....Swissgirl loves Alan.....
Alan, your voice and your songs bring the sun into my heart and a smile on my face !
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2012, 10:29:38 am »

To All AJ Fans and those who are going through so much tragedy and ill health, My Prayers are with you.
God Bless Monty and Family as they go through the Holiday, after having lost his Dad.Give them that Peace that only God Can.
God Bless, Jerrie 
I Humbly ask you AJ Fans to keep my Family in your prayers, Thank You.

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: