Alan Jackson
June 26, 2024, 02:14:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Watch GAC Headline Country  (Read 6125 times)
HariAJFan

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2011, 07:12:27 pm »

From GAC:

Headline Country
Go down under with Alan Jackson! Headline Country heads to Australia as Alan Jackson, Joe Nichols, Jack Ingram, Emerson Drive and Buxton Hughes "Rock the Hunter Festival." Luke Bryan continues his spring break tradition on the beach and gives us an all-access pass to the wild and crazy fun in Panama City Beach, Florida. Plus?Jason Aldean extends his "My Kinda Party" tour into the summer, Trace Adkins hits the big screen in "The Lincoln Lawyer," Toby Keith releases dvd collection of his top ten music videos, Sunny Sweeney lands first top ten hit and Country Music Hall of Famer Ferlin Husky dies. All that and more from the beaches of Australia and Panama City Beach?this week on "Headline Country!"

March 25, 2011 7:30 PM ET
March 26, 2011 12:30 PM ET
March 27, 2011 2:30 PM ET
March 27, 2011 11:00 PM ET
March 28, 2011 3:00 AM ET

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 10:25:35 pm »

Harriet, thank you for all that info. I am so sorry Ferlin Husky died.  Take Care   HUGS  nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
miamired

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 11:39:17 am »

Thanks for info!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 01:19:24 pm »

Watched it & it was a pretty long clip- there were scenes of Alan in concert, iterviews with fans & opening acts. Worth watching. And it was the first story on the program.

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 10:57:31 am »

I have seen it a couple of times now. I am so happy that GAC did a show on Alan being in Australia. Finally he gets some well deserved recognition. It was great to see Joe Nichols also, along with some of the Australian fans.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 12:15:06 pm »

Harriet Hi!

I saw this show and it was great! Lovely Australia and Alan speaking, The people seem really genuine and nice! Some
pretty views of Australia and the water too! The Fans too! so glad I didn't forget the date, thanks to your posting them!
Great View of Australia, the Fans and Alan Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!..Thanks Jeri
The Fans there really Love Alan and his Music, I can tell. That is great , That he got to go!!!!! & his wonderful StrayHorns!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: