Alan Jackson
September 28, 2024, 12:29:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CMAs  (Read 4587 times)
January

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2010, 11:38:14 am »

Don't forget the CMA Black Carpet at 7 EST on CMT - It's always nice to hear Alan talk and see what jacket he puts with his jeans.  I am sure they won't pass him by!! (Thanks, Jack Daniels - Black goes with everything!!!)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 11:39:52 am by January » Logged

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 05:34:56 pm »

I will not miss it. In fact I am getting ready to turn the TV on because I thought another preview started at 6pm EST on CMT. Not sure....hope so!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 06:18:09 pm »

It is also being streamed LIVE on the internet. I posted a new topic on this with a link in this section of the forum. If any of you is interested please go there and read it.

BHR

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 11:42:56 pm »

I'm much too angry to post...Alan should have been interviewed on the red carpet at least. He sound good with the Zac Brown Band, but he should have been able to sing one of his great songs, just as Reba& George did.
Congrats to the winners..

God bless You Alan Jackson and we Fans Love Ya!
Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
January

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 09:05:46 am »

yes Jeri - somebody really fell down on the job with that one.  I let Katie Cook know.

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: